Download New Member Package and Registration Form
Prince George Golf & Curling Club is one of the most respected and most diversified Clubs in British Columbia.
Among the facilities and services the Club offers are: a well manicured 18 hole golf course with pro shop, club storage, short game practice area, power carts (although the course is very walk-able), club fitting, lessons, a very strong junior program; an 8 sheet curling rink, locker and shower facilities; and a fully licensed clubhouse with a dining room, patio, and 2 banquet/meeting rooms.
Prince George G&CC is open to all golf and curling participants. The clubhouse amenities, including the restaurant and lounge, are available to all members of the community. The Club does however, offer memberships. A detailed list of member benefits is included.
It is the intention of staff to take the Club to the highest level of service for the enjoyment of all participants.
We hope to see you in the very near future.
Board of Directors
Prince George Golf and Curling Club
- Unlimited golf with purchase of annual green fees
- Allows use of the handicap system and supplies current golf association approved membership & handicap cards. (Included with purchase of annual green fees; Extra charge if no annual green fees)
- Advance registration and reduced rates for junior golf program. Applies to both parents and grandparents.
- Reduced golf rates for guests
- Options for club storage and lockers
- Reduced dues for curling
- Voting privileges (shareholders)
Benefits of Corporate Memberships
- Account designates can be changed at any time for a nominal fee
- Facilities available to network entertain and socialize with clients and customers year round with golf, curling and tennis.
Benefits of Family Memberships
- Memberships are transferable to children
- Junior curling and golf programs
- Great place to spend quality time with your family either on the course or on the ice.
- Family membership includes immediate offspring only (not grandchildren or other relatives). Grandparents may register grandchildren with member benefit for deadlines and rates, but are not eligible for the Family Package(s) below